War on Waste
kogo is joining the war on waste!
We are asking all our knitters to please stop packaging items individually in ziplock/sandwich bags, so we can reduce our carbon footprint.
Interview with Clare Bowditch
Ros Rogers was privileged to be interviewed by the lovely Clare Bowditch on radio 774 on Wednesday 17th May.
Clare is pictured here holding 2 gorgeous toys knitted by a kogo volunteer. Ros had to confess that she is not clever enough to make such beautiful toys!!
Janz-Patch 10% OFF
Janz-Patch is offering an exclusive deal for kogo members – get 10% off your knitting and crochet yarn, patterns and craft books by spending $5 or more in-store at Janz-Patch on eBay.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Click on this link – Janz-Patch 10% off for kogo.
- Choose your item/s and add to the shopping cart.
- When you have finished shopping, click on your shopping cart (the discount will be shown on this screen).
- If purchasing multiple items from different listings on Janz-Patch remember to request and wait for a combined invoice before making payment, so the postage can be adjusted. (There is a button at the top of the shopping cart screen – “Request Total from Seller”.)
- Move to the check-out to purchase your items.
For any enquiries please contact Jan via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.